...

...

November 1, 2013

Five Thing Friday

Five thing Friday... Here we go...

1. I only met ONE of my October goals. Ugh. What a waste of a month... I should have worked harder and spent less money and ate less Halloween Candy. Frustrated with myself right now.

2. We are going to go see Aaron Watson in concert tonight. I Love that guy! His music is always so good and he is so nice to the crowd afterwards. He will always take pictures and sign autographs until the very last person is done!

3. Its November! How did this happen?! That means Thanksgiving, Christmas Shopping, Vaupel Family Pictures, Chloe's Birthday Party, Cold Weather, Hunger Games: Catching Fire..and more. It also means it's time for some new goals. I will do those next.

4. I am going two warm places in January! Yay!! California one week and Florida another week. The best part is that both trips are (mostly) free!!

5. I have drank 52 oz of water so far today and shooting for a Gallon (128 oz). The bathroom has been my friend today!

How is your friday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment