Must be nice to have President's Day off :) haha
Anyways, weight loss journey is not moving very far ahead. Despite working out at least 4 times a week and watching my food intake, I have not lost a single pound. In fact, according to the scale at the gym, I have gained 3 pounds. (Once again we hear "Muscle weighs more than fat")
I am sick of not seeing a return on my input. It makes it hard to keep going! I think as soon as I see a loss I will be more excited about going and keeping up the good work. BUT for now, it sucks.
I did better this weekend about not stuffing myself and flying overboard on calories over the weekend. I do still eat more on a weekend day than on a week day, which I'm sure is part of my problem. But I have cut back on alcohol (empty calories) and snacking on unhealthy foods.
Back to the gym tonight. I am on week 5 of my jogging routine. I am supposed to walk 3 minutes and jog 2 minutes. I will try it today and see how it goes. If I dont think I can do it I will do another week of 3.5/1.5 rotation.
I am going to go buy an MP3 player after the gym tonight if I dont happen to see mine while I am home this evening. Its getting really old not having music to jam to while jogging/walking. I also need to find a pair of headphones that will work for what I need. That might be a challenge but I will eventually find SOMETHING that will work.
Ok, lunch time. I think I will have soup and chips for lunch. It sounds warm and yummy.
Peace out :) haha CAMMIE
No comments:
Post a Comment