I had a small victory yesterday. I did my measurements. I have lost one inch in my waist, an inch in my thighs, and inch in my calves, my bust stayed the same. My hips showed 1/2 inch down I think. I wrote them down at home. This difference occured over the last month. I first measured on Jan 17 and measured yesterday Feb 17. HOWEVER, my measurements for my waist are well above the healthy level so there are a lot of inches still to go!
I was motivated to go work out as soon as I saw this because that means I am making progress. However, I did work out. I went to class and was tired from four wheeling in the wind and dirt all day so I went home afterwards and relaxed on the couch. I was in bed by 10 and it was amazing. I had stupid dreams (dont remember them just know they were stupid) but otherwise slept well.
I am thinking chocolate for Lent as well, OR fried potatoes like I did last year. Pop would be easy, but I dont want to give up all forms of caffiene at the same time. Havent decided yet.
Back to work..
No comments:
Post a Comment