I should be keeping a food journal - I would guess that I have many, many days that are >2000 calories. Maybe that's why I don't do it - I don't really want to know. But I should know and I should do it. Maybe that will be part of my Lent "sacrifices" in addition to giving up chocolate. I also need to limit my pop intake even if it is Diet - the artificial sweeteners can't be good for me.
New mini-goal --- I am headed to Raleigh-Durham again on March 13 (yep, Friday the 13th) to meet up with Emily. Assuming that I get my tax return before then...
If I work out 15 or more times between last Friday and then, I can get new shoes!
I miss my Shox and would really like some new ones or the Adidas shoes that look like Shox. And 15 workouts is only 5/week, which gives me 2 days off each week and shouldn't be a problem. Of course, I've already taken one day off this week (Saturday), so I better head to the gym.
ciao.
bonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment