Well I did it. I kept a food journal for 6 weeks and worked out at least 3 times per week. I think I may have set my goal at 4-5 times per week. According to my calandar 4 of the weeks I went 4 or more times. The other 2 weeks I went 3 times each. Not too shabby if you concider that the month before I went 1 time the entire month.
The food journal really showed me how quickly I can consume a thousand more calories than I would have assumed I was intaking. There were days of huge disappointment with my intake and there were days of pride over where I kept my calorie count.
Now I just need to schedule a hair trim. I actually wore my hair down this weekend and it looked pretty healthy. I may schedule a a trip to the nail salon instead.
I got my book today. It is called Outwit Your Weight. It is supposed to have tips and tools on how to lose weight and keep it off for good. Small changes that make a big impact are the things it focuses on. It is not one that forces a person to only eat certian foods or cut out things they love! Thank goodness! I will let you know how it is.
Back to work..
No comments:
Post a Comment