After keeping track of my daily calories, I have found some interesting results:
- My average calories/day for 15 days was 1965.8 cal/day
- 8/15 days my calorie intake exceded 2000 cal
- 2/15 days my calories exceeded 2300 cal (which is my maintenance level calories/day)
I figured out today that the Simply Salted popcorn that I ate really filled me up for the afternoon and I wasnt tempted to go for the candy bar that I had been eye-ing. And that bag of popcorn only added up to 90 calories (if I read the box right), so much healther than the alternative!
So I am going to go to the store and stock up on veggies (Carrots and celery) and Simply Salted, or Salt and Pepper Popcorn for these long afternoons at the office!
Well its 5 pm. Off to class, then to workout, then home to relax before bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment