...

...

January 30, 2009

Not going so good for me.

So, I've gained 2 pounds since last week. And if another person tries to tell me that "muscle weighs more than fat" I just might deck 'em.

But it's my fault. I haven't kept up with my food journal like I should. It's no problem during the day, but once I get home, I quit, probably because it's harder to find the number of calories in things I've thrown together. I need to accept that sometimes I'm just going to have to estimate.

I also haven't been to the gym as often as I need to be going. I can't wait until it's nice outside and longer evenings so I can take Gus to the park and walk or take him on my new 5K route that I've mapped out near my house. It's almost exactly 3.1 miles and puts us back at the end of the driveway!

I guess I need to come up with a reward. I wish new tires were enough of a reward, because I need those, but it's going to have to be something fun like new shoes.

On another note, I got "The Total Money Makeover" book this week. I'm going to start my makeover this weekend when I start reading the book. Funny story with that though. I ordered it from Amazon and it was supposed to arrive on January 29, so I planned on having Gus locked up in the dog lot on the day that it arrived so it wouldn't bug the delivery driver that he was out. But no, it arrived on the 28th, which in addition to Gus being out was rainy, so the driver apparently threw it on the porch and took off. My book was soaked, which is why I didn't start it that night. Boo hoo for me, I know.

-Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment