...

...

March 10, 2009

Slacking here also!

I went through my last 15 days of my food journal today (Days 36-50). These were the results:
  • 7 days below 2000 cal.
  • 11 days below 2275 (maintenance) calories
  • 4 days between 2275-2600 calories
  • 0 days above 2600 calories!! --- Yay me!
  • Only 5 of the 15 days had a workout attached to them --- Not so good.

I really have done much better about watching what I am eating, even on weekends. It is also helping that I have given up Beer for Lent. That was a lot of empty calories on some of those weekend days.

I worked out last night. 35 minutes on the cross trainer machine, 351 calories, 2.7 miles, resistance set at 4-6. I felt really good after my workout and will probably go again tonight if I dont get to go trucking with Michael.

Sherri and I had a nice talk after working out about immediate results vs. long term goals. I have to constantly keep reminding myself that if I keep at it and work hard to not overeat and keep up the workouts, than I should be down to my goal weight by this time next year. It sounds like so very far away but at the same time, its not that far off.

I do wish I was seeing more results. My tight jeans are still tight and I am still not quite ready for t-shirt weather, much less tank-top weather! I want to be able to wear shorts, but this summer isnt looking too promising yet. I am setting that goal for next summer! :)

Until next time...Keep your stick on the ice. (gotta love Red-Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment