...

...

March 13, 2009

Editing.

I decided to do some editing to our blog.. hope you dont mind, Bonnie!

I worked out 3 days in a row this week. So that was much better than 5 days out of 15 :). I will probably not work out this weekend unless I get bored Saturday afternoon and decide to go.

This week my calories have been right at or above 2000 which is a little disappointing but I think it mostly had to do with a bad start to the days. I didnt have any breakfast items at home, so I kept grabbing something at work. I have also had a terrible time with chocolate cravings and snack cravings. Hopefully that goes away soon. I really dont normally feel the urge to eat chocolate stuff, but man it was powerful last week and this week.

Hope to start seeing results sometime soon. I would really like to be able to fit better into my clothes. It still makes me angry to have to squeeze into jeans that should be loose or at least looser by now! I guess, slow and steady wins the race.

Well, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment