According to a recent eDiets article, you should: Drink 0.55 ounces per pound of your body weight per day. Staying hydrated will release some excess water trapped in the body and most likely reduce your weight by a few pounds.
I figured mine up and its like 7.5 bottles (16.9 oz) of water a day! I thought I was doing good with 5 bottles a day! Thats a LOT of water! A person would have to basically LIVE in the bathroom until your body gets used to all that water!
I am going to start tracking my weight and measurements (Resting Heart Rate, Arms, Bust, Waist, Hips, Thighs, calves, and BMI) twice monthly on a chart that I built. I am going to hang it on my wall and hope that Michael never pays enough attention to look at it until the numbers start going down. I will try and measure around the 1st and 15th of each month! Hopefully this will help with motivation and I will get to see the numbers drop to a healthy level!
Almost lunch time. Taco Soup with cheese and chips for lunch today! Apples and Reeces for snacks! I spilt most of my breakfast on the floor of my truck while trying to stay on the road this (icey) morning! So I am ready to eat!
Check in soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment