...

...

November 12, 2010

Day 2 - 11/12/10

Yesterday's Foods:

Special K Cereal - 160
Puppy Chow - 370
1/2 Fajita Quesedilla - 450
Tortilla Chips - 200
Puppy Chow - 370
Sausage and Rice (not hungry) - 100
Juice - 30

Total Cals In - 1550
Total Cals Burned - 2247
Cal Deficit - 697 (woo hoo again!)

Total Steps for the day - 3630

So I realize this is not exactly a "healthy" menu for the day. But the point is to input less than you output, and I managed to do that. I promise to work towards a "healthier" diet (with more frust and veggies and less chocolate and sugar) eventually. Next month I will work that into my goal list (i.e. - 5 servings of fruit/week or something).

Today has already been tough. Cereal w/milk for breakfast, hungry by 10 so had a snack of puppy chow, and sandwich for lunch. It is almost insane how much thought I put into lunch today. I went to town to get my flu shot (1st timer - go me) and my BC and really had to tell myself over and over how bad fast food is. Nothing sounded good, and yet I really wanted to eat something like a burger or a spicey chicken fillet from Wendys (my weakness).

I almost felt like I was losing my mind because it was ALL I could think about...***thought bubble- yum wendys - no over 900 cals last time - how about pizza hut - ha are you crazy, that would be bad - KFC? - nope over 800 cals again and you dont need that many at lunch*** ...and it went on and on like that until I got back out of town.

I really hate the fact that I think about food all the time. And I hate even more that I have to think about how much and what kind and how many total calories I am eating all the time. I want to be one of "those people" who can just eat and eat and not gain and not give a damn about what they are eating. In fact, I have already started sweating the weekend, where I know there will be beer to drink and good food to eat (going to M's parents for the weekend).

Sad that this is what my life has come down to. BUT I REALLY WANT TO BE MY "AFTER PICTURE" SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!! So I keep on keepin on. Wish me luck, this is way tougher than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment