Happy Halloween!
Today has felt strange all day but I think it is because I dont have a furry companion following me around and adding excitement to my day. Trooper gets to stay out at Dads house for the week since we are leaving Wednesday to head to sunny (hopefully) Florida!
Here is how Trooper and I spent last Friday night...
It was cold in the house and so we cuddled on the couch. He makes a good foot warmer. Don't tell M, but Trooper got to get on the "people couch" and was pretty excited about it. Normally Trooper stays on his own couch.
So I went home for the weekend and designed and got measured for my 2nd pair of custom made boots! Yay! Mine are going to be Lime green tops with purple double quilted stitching and have a cross on the lower part of the upper as well as on the vamp(I think thats the right word for the foot part). M's are going to be Lime green with quilting in black and maybe ostrich skin bottoms.
While we were home, we decided to go out for Halloween. Well, I decided and everyone else decided that they would go too .. if they had to. I was excited to show off my costume. So Michael and Beth donned some outfits of thier own and off we went. Then Dad stole Beth's Costume later in the night.
I was pretty excited to wear my outfit to Zumba tonight to show off to the ladies in the class, but now I have to make a quick trip to B-town for the evening instead. So no Zumba or dressing up for me. Instead I think I will pack for our trip, go to the gym, then hide out in the dark since the only trick-or-treaters we would have would be the neighbors that we dont like.
On an exciting note, M's brother and his wife had thier baby today! Happy Birthday to baby Chloe Grace! I am so excited that she is a healthy little girl and now I can order cute girly stuff from my friend who makes really really cute little girl stuff (I already placed an order for a k-State tutu and purple headband). Her birthday should be easy to remember too!
I'm not sure how that stuff works... You always see pics of family going to the hospital to see the new baby, but should I go and see them on my way home tonight or just wait and see her when they bring her home in a few days? I for sure want to see her before we leave for Florida. What do ya think?
Only one more day and 45 minutes of work left in until we leave for Florida! Yay! I am excited. M says he wants to at least sit under a palm tree and drink a beer, so I should get a few minutes of beach time! The rest of the trip might be long and boring but it should still be fun to see new country!
See ya later.



No comments:
Post a Comment