Yes I skipped WW last night. BUT I went and did an awesome workout instead! I will go next week and hopefully see a negative (but positive) change on that scale. The scale at the gym had my starting weight higher than my last weight at WW so I'm not sure where I am at for sure. I will know next Tuesday.
I survived Workout #2 of Week #1 of C25k. I may have just about passed out, but I still finished! Ok so I was really really out of breath for the last few "runs" and my side was aching like crazy, but I finished! Then I did the whole circuit of weights. I know I should alternate arms on days I jog and legs on days I don't, but I wanted to do all of them.
Then I went home and had a super yummy supper of eggs, turkey bacon, and toast. I stayed on point for the day again and havent used any of my "plus" points for the week yet. Supper was really good by the way and I enjoyed it while watching Biggest Loser. I cant beleive the crappy weight losses they pulled this week. I think there was something about the stress of the candy temptation, switching trainers, and bad attitudes that made some difference.
Poor Trooper looks at me like I am a horrible person when I get home from the gym because he knows I'm in my "walking shoes" but that I didnt take him with me. Yes he knows the shoes. I have to put them on when hes not looking or he instantly becomes overly excited and joyful that we are going for a walk. So I might have to start taking him on a short walk after the gym/zumba. That way he gets some exercise too.
Breakfast this morning was more eggs and turkey bacon and toast. Yes I got up early enough to make breakfast AND straighten my hair. I have a meeting about seed today at noon and thought I may as well look decent instead of my daily t-shirt, jeans, and hoodie look that I usually go with. The meeting is in Hutch and I will probably use the rest of the day up over there and not come back here to do nothing for an hour. Then Zumba tonight! Yay!
I need ideas for supper tonight. I have sandwich stuff at home and may make hot turkey and cheese sandwiches for supper with a veggie side of either green beans or corn. That sounds good. Problem solved. Yay!
Lunch may be a challenge as we are supposed to eat at this meeting. Depending on what they are serving, I may have to leave and grab something that I know the points value of and then be back before the meeting part starts.
So our Save the Dates were put in the mail on Monday and everyone already had them yesterday! I cant believe how fast they got out!

Yay! You're blogging too!
ReplyDelete