...

...

November 16, 2011

Snowing... well flurry-ing

So I attempted to update earlier this week (or was it late last week...) and got sidetracked so here we go!

Last week was pretty average. I did get a good workout in last Wednesday in Zumba class and then Thursday I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes while I did some reading!

Last weekend I had to work on Saturday morning, but my friend Holly came to town on Saturday afternoon. We went to Great Bend and I got my hair cut! I cut off 8 inches to donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out and drank a few whiskey drinks.

Before Hair Cut - Super long!




After Hair Cut - I took this just now and my vest is too dark and my head is crooked so one side looks longer than the other but I promise it is even!



Monday was good. I found an awesome Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe and decided to make it after Zumba. Zumba on Monday was challenging because we are easing in to our next class which is a mix of weights, kickboxing, yoga, and pilates. So the first 30 minutes were zumba dances and the last 30 were the other mix. Then I went to the store and bought all the food I would need for the week (I even made a weekly meal plan) and went home to make my casserole. It took WAY longer than expected and M was sleeping by the time it was ready. But he finally woke up and suffered through some (it was delicious but hes a whiner about chicken anything). So it was a very good meal and about 15 points/serving and serving sizes were double what I would have expected!

Tuesday (yesterday I guess) was a busy day at work. Trooper and I spent some time on the four wheeler checking wheat for cheat infestations. I had a WW meeting last night and decided after skipping last week I had to go this week. Well I LOST 0.4 lbs! Yay! I was prepared for a gain or maintenance after the weekend and lack of workouts last week. Then I went and saw my aunt and uncle and got to admire my wedding dress as we transferred it to a new (better) dress bag. After hanging out there for a while I went home to catch the end of Biggest Loser. I ate some leftovers from the weekend and then decided since I didnt go to the gym I would do this workout I found on pintrest.com.

100 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches
80 Squats
70 Leg lifts (I wasnt sure what this meant so I did high knees)
60 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
40 Squats
30 Leg Lifts
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Minute run (I planned on subbing 10 crunches, 10 squats, and 10 lef lifts)

BUT I only made it through the part in Blue before my legs (upper inner thighs) tried cramping up. I decided that was pretty good for a first timer. My goal is to make it through this workout by mid December (with no breather breaks).



Today was spent in meetings until a little while ago. We were in Salina and when we left we were in near blizzard conditions but there was no accumulation on the road so the drive wasnt that bad. However I had my boss with me so I was kinda extra nervous. We made it.

Tonight is Zumba/mix class and then home to do laundry and clean before the weekend and maybe start finding clothes for the weekend.

This weekend is my cousin's wedding back home. The sisters and all the family will be in town and it should be a good party. I'm thinkin me and the sisters will need to go on a walk Saturday morning to make up for my beer consumption that is planned for that evening! :)  Sunday is early Christmas on my Dads side so Grandma doesnt have to mail our gifts out this year and the whole family will be around. It will be a fun weekend.

Today I was at a convention center where we celebrated after some friends' wedding last year and I got super excited about getting married all the sudden! I have been excited the whole time but this was like instant smile and heart flutter excitment! Wierd but fun!

Well, better find something productive to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment