So it is super windy and kinda cold out today but the sun is shining in my window so its pretty cozy in here. I need to go look at some wheat but I'll put it off a little longer.
I went to Zumba last night and got a good workout in. I was really feeling my workout from the night before, especially while doing squats!
Then I went home and ate some leftovers. Probably went over for the day on my points again. I am really trying... well kinda... to do better with my eating. But Chocolate was calling my name last night!
I've seen a few things that make me think about myself and my goals. So here are few new thoughts I am going to try and keep in mind. I did read some stuff today that made me feel the need to throw over half my french fries in the trash instead of eating them mindlessly.
- I may not be ideal weight by the time my wedding rolls around (yay only 124 days left!) BUT I can be way closer than I am now. I will be very disappointed in myself if I weigh the same or more than what I do right now. Not allowed!!!
- Eating perfectly is probably not going to happen, but eating better is very easy to do (since my food choices have been horrible lately).
- Remember -- I get an iPad II at my 10% loss point (205 lbs). Thats only 16 Lbs away from right now. The money is ready to be spent... now get to the goal!!
- I can have cake and alcohol this weekend, but only in small amounts and definatly need to work in a workout/walk somewhere in there to help balance out the points.
Goal for this week: 219.0 at WW on 11/22/11.
Reward: New Casey Donahew Band CD/mp3.
No comments:
Post a Comment