SO here we go! I guess mother nature decided Decmeber needed to start out really cold and super windy! The temp outside is 33 but the wind chill is 21. Yucky poo. To give you an idea of the chill, I sent Trooper outside to do his business and he managed to return way more quickly than a normal trip.
Ok.. so this will be a quick update of yesterday and then a run down of how I expect December to go!
Yesterday. Fail. 53 of 36 points used for the day. I dipped into my activity points and a few of my weekly allowance. Here is why... I decided to take advantage of my last day of freedom and eat at Moms, the local greasy spoon with some of the guys from work. I decided on a cheeseburger and curly fries. I only at half my fries and felt like I was doing good for the day. I had 8 points left and planned on eating the chicken I had put in the crock pot in the morning. So I rushed home to get to my workout class in time and walked into the house and didnt smell anything. Come to find out that I hadnt plugged in the crock pot. FAIL. SO I went to work out and had a good workout. Then I went to the mexican restaraunt and got supper. Chicken chimichanga, mexican rice, chips, and cheese dip. Followed by a Dr. Pepper. Kinda went over my points. Ok so really went over my points. By like 17. Thats like 150% points used for the day. Fortunately I did go to my workout class and earned 6 points there. I also had 3 points from yesterday. So I only dipped into my extra weekly ones by 8.
On a better note, our workout was good and crazy hard. We did some cardio to warm up, followed by some weights routines, then plyometrics (sp?), and then core workouts. Wow.. it was tough. But I like it!
Oh December. You are going to be tough one!
Bonnie and I have decided to do a challenge this month. The reward is $21 Amaon gift card to each other. Here is the challenge. Then I added a 15+ Workout addition to it.
Doesnt that look just horrible.. but good at the same time?!?! The main problem is that we decided to do it in DECEMBER. The month of yummy holiday treats galore, tons of parties with tons of temptations, and cold weather to make you crave warm things like HOT CHOCOLATE.
I can do it. I will do it. Even with 2 Christmas parties (we are skipping the 3rd).
We did agree that Subway does not count as fast food. That way there is at least one option for days that lack motivation to bring a lunch.
I have also updated my Goals Section: ------------------------------------------->
- Complete the 21 Day No Junk Food Challenge
- 15 + workouts
- Control at Christmas parties
- 7+ lbs gone forever
I have also updated by measurements section --------------------------------------------------->
And just so you know... some of them are up and some are the same. Not cool.
So here we go December.. I'm going to kick your booty!

No comments:
Post a Comment