- I am going to give WW one more month. I am going to go to all the meetings (whether I do good that week or not). I am going to track EVERYTHING! STARTING TODAY! and my goal is to never go over my weekly allowance for a whole month.
- I am also going to start wearing my GoWear fit again. I am going to attempt to track my calories burned for a month.
- I am going to do be doing this 21 day No Junk Food Challenge. I AM going to stick to it strictly. I have to prove to myself that I can actually do it! The million Christmas parties I have in the next three weeks are going to be a huge challenge.
- I AM GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT THIS MONTH!!!!
ON a more positive note here are some good things that happened last week:
- I worked out Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday.
- I weighed in on Tuesday at 222.8 and on Saturday at 221.6
- Lets remember that the 1 lb loss included Thanksgiving!
- I ran for 4 minutes straight at 4.8 mph on the treadmill (on saturday). Then did a 3 more 1.5 minute runs within the next 30 minute workout.
- I didnt gorge myself on Thanksgiving. I did eat more than planned but didnt feel like exploding. I also skipped the re-thanksgiving annual supper and drove home instead.
- I booked the cruise for my friend Holly and myself in February. I also booked flights (for way cheaper than the booking company was going to).
- I booked M and I's trip to San Diego in January for my Eagle Squadron conference! Yay me! and the flights are booked for that too and I didnt have to spend a dime!
- I got my picture taken for my passport and all the forms are filled out I just have to take the correct forms of identification to the PO and get it sent off.
Ok thats all for now.
You don't suck - it's just hard.
ReplyDeleteAwesome with the running!!!