Today is WW Day. I am going to go even though I am afraid the outcome might not be too pretty. We indulged a lot over the weekend with Christmas and lounging around the house.
My goal is still to lose 25 lbs by March 24th. That would put me at 194 ish on my wedding day. Still very heavy, but over 30 lbs lighter than I was in June 2011 (227.4). That would be losing 2 lbs per week. That is absolutly doable and healthy.
I am grumpy today. Maybe its because people were way too cheerful way too early this morning. I wish I was a morning person instead of an old crab like I am. Oh well. People shold know by now.
So I
I want to lose weight, why? BECAUSE, I want to be confident. BECAUSE, I want to be able to fit into his arms. BECAUSE, I want to take a shower and like what i see. BECAUSE, I want abs not a belly. BECAUSE, I want a butt that bounces, not jiggles. BECAUSE, I want to be toned. BECAUSE, I want him to be able to pick me up, and not fight it. BECAUSE, I want to be able to wear body-con dresses BECAUSE, I want to wear a slutty skirt length out, and love every minute. because i want to walk in a bikini like nobody’s business BECAUSE, I want my thighs to stop rubbing together. BECAUSE, I want someone to tell me they like my body. BECAUSE, I want to party, get drunk and look cute, not like a fat mess. BECAUSE, I want to be able to go skinny dipping or go jump in a hottub with only my underwear on. BECAUSE, I want to be pretty.
These are supposedly terrible reasons to want to lose weight. But lets be totally honest, these are included on the list of reasons. There are, of course, more important reasons like being healthy, avoiding weight related illnesses/injuries, etc. BUT I will not lie, the above reasons are always in the back of my mind as well.
Ok well, thats all for now I guess. I'll update tomorrow with a current weight. Hopefully I havent screwed up too bad. I'm going for a goal of 219 ish today.
No comments:
Post a Comment