...

...

December 14, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you!

I had another successful week this week! At WW last night I weighed in at 219.2, which means I lost another 2 lbs this week! Yay me! Apparently counting points and avoiding junk food is working for me! My goal for the week was actually 219.0 but I was close enough!

Goal for this week:  another 2 lb loss = 217.2  I will be happy with that. That would get me another 5 lb loss (was at a total of 8.2 as of yesterday). I need to decide on a 5lb award.

However, if I lose 2.8 lbs I will be at 216.4 (which is my 5% loss) and that would be awesome too. So I'm going to try to avoid eating too many of my Points Plus points and rack up some activity points and maybe I can lose the higher amount!

Here are some ideas I have for awards:

10 lbs total (217.4) - Stoney LaRue's new CD Velvet

5% (216.4) - New workout shoes

15 lbs total (212.4) - Reckless Kelly's new CD Good Luck and True Love

20 lbs total (207.4) - Eli Young Band - Life at Best

10% (205.4) - iPad 2 (or iPad 3 if they are out by then)

25 Lbs total (202.4) - 2 new Apps. for iPad

30 lbs total (197.4) -  {have to think of something really good for getting into one-derland!!}

That enough future thinking for now! I will get all of these rewards within the next 12 weeks. Even with Christmas. I lost weight through Thanksgiving and two Christmas parties so far and I can do it again at Christmas and New Years!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment