I took Trooper to the vet for his rabies booster, parvo booster and that other one they always give. Anyway, we also learned that there is a 6 month shot for heartworm that can be given instead of the iverheart I have been trying to give Trooper. He hates that stuff (its in a large pill form and is all powdery and nasty when he bites down on it... not like a treat like the old stuff) so he spits it out everytime. Its a waste of my money if he doesnt eat it. Anyway, so he got that shot too. I guess we will be going back in 6 mos now. He also got weighed and weighs in at 85 lbs. So heres a though.. I want to lose 1 Trooper from my body! :) I like to think of it that way!
Then I went and got supper for the ol sicky at home on my way to WW. I had my groceries bought for the week but he had a funny request (chow mein - YUCK) so I went and got it for him and some items to make a pizza casserole (which was really good and 12 pts/serving).
At WW, I lost 2 lbs this week! Yay me! I was super excited. I told the lady that was exactly my goal weight for the week! WOO HOO! :) Now to do it again this week.. and again week after week after that! I can do this.
Here is my Goal post-it for this week! My loss goal is 2.2 lbs this week. I can do it!
Here are some more pictures I found on my phone...
My puzzle I did last week:
And another of Trooper on my office chairs. He looked so uncomfortable but apparently was comfy enough to sleep:
SO the other day I was reading a blog and I'm not sure which one it was cause a read 3 or 4 a day usually. Anyway, the author said something along the lines of this: I would get in the mindset of "There is no way I am going to give up chocolate {live without hamburgers, etc} forever so why do I even try?" and I would ask myself "No, you cant give it up forever, but can you give it up for just one more day?" and the answer is yes. Then one more, then one more after that, then another until you reach your goal. This is awesome advice. I dont know how many times in my life I have thought, I dont want to count calories/points for the rest of my life forever so why should I try and lose that way. Well now that I look at it again, I can give up/cut back on things(Food) I love to get to a body I love. AND I will learn to enjoy those things in moderation as time goes on.
Anyway, thats my ramblings for the day.
PS - I have a strong dislike for long winter days in the office. Just so you know. I am about to lose my mind and its not even 10 am.



No comments:
Post a Comment