...

...

January 5, 2012

2011 Recap

Ok so quick update on how 2011 ended. Not Good. That is all. :) OK so the year was good but my weight loss became a weight gain again in the last week of the year and so now I am back to where I started in Decmeber. But more on that later.

I thought I would write a quick post about the highlights of 2011.

March 25 - Michael proposed and I accepted!


June 2011 - I bought my very first gun. It was a gift from Michael but still my very first.
July 2011 - Participated in my first 5k with lots of friends and family! GO Howell Social Club Running Team! Bonnie and I finished with a time of about 56 minutes.



August 2011- We went to Idaho to the Braun Brothers Reunion. It was awesome!


Halloween 2011 - Beth and I dressed up and looked totally awesome!




November 2011 - Traveled to Daytona Beach with Michael and drove our "new to us" Semi home!



Well there you are.. the highlights of 2011. Lets hope 2012 is just as exciting or more!

Wishing you all a super duper 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment