Hello again blogging world! Time to start 2012 off right.
My official starting weight of 2012 is 222.4 lbs. My official goal ending weight for the year is 145 lbs. That means a loss of 77.4 lbs this year. That is absolutly possible. So here are a few of my goals for the year.
- Lose 77.4 Lbs. The Healthy way. And keep it off. FOREVER.
- Have a better attitude in general. I have had a crappy attitude this year and need to do better.
- Have an awesome, stress free Wedding Day! March 24th is coming up soon!
- Save money for a house downpayment.
- Pay off the RZR (after the wedding bills are paid).
- Travel to California.
- Take a Cruise.
Short Term Goals:
January - lose 8-9 lbs. 20 workouts (3/20 done so far). Stick with WW and count EVERYTHING.
February - lose 8-9 lbs. Cruise with Holly. Count Points (even on cruise). Workout on the boat.
March - Lose 8-9 lbs. Wedding Day Awesomeness! Goal Weight: 196.4 No Stress Eating.
That is as far out as I want to plan right now. After March, I will have more money to put towards savings and RZR payments and will get some debt removed from my life.
In order to reach my goal of 77.4 lbs gone forever this year, I have to lose an average of 6.45 lbs per month. I can do that. I will do that. It is going to happen.
This week has started out good with food. There have been temtations but I keep my indulgences to a minimum. I have used some of my PP this week already, but plan on having a good rest of the week and earning lots of AP's and not using any of them.
Holly and I are going to meet up this weekend and go shopping and go see "We Bought A Zoo". I am really excited to see the movie and get some wedding shopping done.
No comments:
Post a Comment