...

...

January 14, 2012

{Insert Catchy Title Here Because I Got Nothin}

Hello-

Its been a few days since I blogged. No real excuse other than nothing to talk about and work has been a little busier so I haven't needed to fill time.

This week flew by and all the sudden its Saturday. I really kept thinking yesterday was Monday. Monday I worked and then went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. I found out that I have two cavities. One tooth chipped and has been driving me nuts and the other is just started. Then I couldnt get another appointment until February 9th. So I guess I'll be flossing multiple times/day until then. Then on Tuesday I was sick and spent the day at home. Wednesday and Thursday were spend at meetings for work. Then it was Friday. I spent the afternoon pulling soil samples out in the chilly wind.

Last night I FINALLY went back to the gym. I hadnt been there to work out in over a month. I did the weights circuit twice and worked in some core with abs and planks and pushups and then did some arm work with the dumbbells. I worked up a little sweat and got my heart rate up for 30 minutes. Now i just need to go back again and again and again.

Next week we start Zumba again for 8 weeks, so that will help with my motivation to work out. I paid for the classes and feel like I have to go since people are there each week and always notice who is gone and hasnt been for a while. Theres lots of gossipy old ladies in the class.

We are going to check out a house thats for sale in the country south of town today. I have actually already looked at it and now Michael is going to take a look with me. It is a fixer upper for sure. Depending on what the contractor says today, we might consider making a lowball offer for the place and basically try to buy the land and get the house as part of the deal. Or we may get down there and see it in the daylight (I went in the evening and missed out on the natural light) and run in the other direction.

Then we are going to go ring shopping finally. I also might try and get Michael to go do some gift registering with me. We really need to do that before the invitations go out. And before I have a bridal shower and stuff. It just makes life so much easier for people.

I am so not full of any fun news. Sorry. Boring. So here are a few pictures to entertain you.

Micheal decided to photobomb this picture of my uncle and his new wife at a cousin's wedding a few months ago. It makes me laugh. They had no idea it was happening.


And this is Micheal and I in a random stream in Colorado on our way to Idaho this summer. The water was super cold and running really hard and fast even though it looks all serene in the picture.

Well thats all for this time. Check ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment