...

...

May 31, 2012

End of May!

Hey all! I can't believe it is already the end of May!

Well, May turned out to be a great goal reaching month for me! Heres how it went:

  • Pay Lots on the RZR - I paid an extra $300 on it this month!
  • 75 Miles on my Bike - I rode 97.5 miles!!
  • Read 2 books - I read the first 2 books of the Hunger Games Trilogy and I finished the book I started a long time ago while Holly and I were on the cruise!
  • Self control - ok so this one was a bit lacking but I think it needs to be more concrete...
  • Memorial Day 5k - They only offered a 2 mile walk so I did that. 30 minutes was my time!
May Biking Log:

May 1 - 2.5
May 4 - 3.0
May 6 - 2.75 + 3 walk
May 7- 3.0
May 8 - 4.0
May 9 - 5.5
May 10 - 3.25 - decided I needed an easy day
May 11 - 5.5
May 13 - 2.75
May 14 - 9.75
May 15 - 10!! w/friends
May 16 - 8.5 + bike adjustment
May 17 - 2.5 + 2 walk
May 19 - 5.0
May 20 - 7.0 - MET MY GOAL!!
May 24 - 8.0
May 28 - 3.5
May 29 - 5.5
May 30- 5.5
May 31 -
    May was a good month! I got lots of exercise and felt good about paying a little extra on my RZR debt! I just wish I had that darn thing paid off!

Work has been busy with planting season and an early harvest. Wheat hasn't been cut this early in many many years!

I guess I should get busy on my goals for June. Here are my tentative goals:

  • 50 Miles on my Bike
  • 30 Miles on Foot - Walk/Jog
  • Read 2 books
  • Pay extra on the RZR
  • No eating/snacking after 8 P.M.
  • Lose at least 5 Lbs.
What do you think of these?

Happy Birthday Month to me!

June will be a challenge with a busy month at work, a trip to the lake planned, birthdays throughout the month, and I'm sure lots of other things will come up! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you luck! I need to set some goals for June too! I really like the idea of distance goals - which I need to do since your runner friend wants to "run" the DC Days 5K with us. :)

    ReplyDelete