Yesterday was Michael's birthday and we spent the day mowing the yard and cruising on the RZR. Then I decided it was really nice and I wanted to go on a bike ride. I convinced Andrea and Sheila to go along and we set out for a "short ride". We all three made a big loop and then Sheila went home and Andrea and I made another loop before it got dark. I thought I had maybe gone 5.5 miles or so but decided to use www.mapmyrun.com to see for sure and it turned out to be right at 7 miles! Yahoo! So now I just have to keep going! I'll set the goal higher for next month! I makes a huge difference to ride with other people, it makes 10 miles seem like 5 rather than 5 feeling like 10.
Apparently I was mean to Michael on his birthday. He thought I made him work too hard. And I didnt have a present for him so I feel kinda crappy about that. My plan was to buy him a mattress for his truck but he wants to help so I just told him about it and called it good. Anyway, guess I should be nice to him this week to make up for it.
Here are a few pictures I took after my ride on Saturday.
Heres me looking super pretty... Not!
And my bike!
Trooper photo-bombed my bike picture!
My GoSportID! I think its cute!
And in other news, I finally got to use this lovely piece of randomness. This was a wedding gift from some of my family. It is a cowboy hat shaped chip and dip tray that I used for veggies and dip. It is supposed to be able to be put in the freezer for so long before use and it will keep your dip colder longer than an average dip tray. they say you can do the same with heat by putting it in the oven or on the grill but we havent tried that yet.





No comments:
Post a Comment