- I made BLT's last night and I had the self control to only eat one!
- I have ridden my bike every night this week and increased my distance a little each time. Tonight I rode 4.25 miles and then stopped to talk to some friends and decided to add another mile in afterwards and got closer to another 1.25 miles in for a total of 5.5 miles today! Yay me!
- I had the opportunity to go eat some unhealthy lunch today but opted to eat the sandwich I had packed instead.
- I have eaten fruit every day!
- I have not had a soda! I have been drinking more water!
So I am up to 20.75 miles of my 75 for the month.
I also signed up for a 2 mile walk that is associated with the Memorial Day Weekend Jubilee at the end of the month. I got one of my farmer friends to walk it with me!
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment