I kind of felt like a little kid this afternoon. I had to get Michael to help my air up the tires and adjust the seat on my bike. He will make a great dad some day! :)
Anyway, after all the adjustments (can you believe my tires say to air them up to 40-65 PSI?!?...crazy) I decided I better go on a ride even though Trooper was very upset about it (barkety bark bark).
I map my rides on mapmyrun.com so I have a good idea of how far I acutally road. Today I backed it off a bit and went 2.75 miles. I went a little further in the other direction and then didnt take my extra loop back into town like I should have. But I know I'm going to get more exercise this afternoon.
So far in May that puts me at 8.25/75 miles for the month. I am going to try and remember to edit this blog entry as my biking log for the month!
May 1 - 2.5 mile
May 4 - 3.0 miles
May 6 - 2.75 miles
Here in a few minutes I am headed to Pratt to hang out with Holly. We are going to have Linner (lunch and dinner) and then either go for a walk or find something healthy to do for the afternoon. The wind is blowing but the temp is down from earlier this week so being outside is tolerable. I think we may be in for a nasty summer when we are hitting mid-90's in early May.
I'm going to have to get Michael to take a picture of me with my bike so I can put it on here!
Yesterday after work I spent the day helping Michael measure and cut pieces of diamond plate metal to line the inside of his new truck. It is going to look awesome when it is done! It was a long day but we did good and got a lot done. Then we walked two houses down to our new neighbors for a Cinco de Mayo party. It was a good time!
Well I better get ready to go! Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment