Happy 6 Month Anniversary to my Mr! Time has flown by so far. Sometimes it would be nice if it would just slow down for a while.
So heres the problem:
In the past six months all I have managed to do is GAIN WEIGHT. Boo. Its like my drive for losing weight disappeared and the girl who loves junk food and Pepsi came out to play.
I now weigh in at 240. Yes I am posting my actual weight out there for everyone to see. (mostly because I know there is really only one other person who reads this).
Anyway, that is about 20 lbs more than I did on the day pictured above and about 25 lbs more than I did at this time last year.
20 lbs in six months is A LOT! Now if only it would come off as easily as it came on.
My new goal is to weigh about 40 lbs less on my 1st wedding anniversary as I did on my wedding day. Thats 60 lbs less than right now. Sixty lbs in six months is doable. Hard? Yes! But doable? Yes!
Now, please help me to get to that goal by supporting and pushing me to:
- eat better - less junk
- journal EVERYTHING
- exercise more regularly
- cut back on soda again
I do plan on doing weekly weight updates on here. I will try my hardest to remember. I will officially start with those on Monday October 1st.
Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment