...

...

October 1, 2012

October - the final "start over"

October is here! The weather was cool and crisp this morning and the trees are starting to turn colors a little. Next thing you know it will be Halloween and then Thanksgiving and then the end of the world! Ok So I really dont believe in the end of the world being on December 22, but I'm sure that some people really do and sorry if I offend. SO I'm just going to continue to look forward to Christmas and New Years and all that good stuff!!

So, now that I'm done rambling about all that jazz, I will move on to more important items of the day.

I forgot to weigh in this morning but I will do it tomorrow morning. I am actually planning on getting another digital scale and I finally have a little money to go and get one tonight. My first official weigh in will be posted tomorrow.

I did terrible on my calorie intake this weekend but I looked at it as a "last hurrah" before we kick off this weight loss journey with the "21 day No Junk Food Challenge". My sister Bonnie and I are going to challenge ourselves to no junk food from today until the 21st (or the 30th if I can hold out that long).

 
 Knowing this was going to start today I went and stocked up on some healthy foods. My fridge was mostly empty so i filled it with the following:
 
Apples
Oranges
Bananas
Celery
Carrots
Turkey lunch meat
Wheat Bread
Water
Milk
 
I also bought myself a new water cup for at work, that way I refill it throughout the day instead of heading to the pop machine!
 
I already know of my first challenge with this process. We are having our first shed party this weekend. Lots of people want to come out and see the house and our new property so we decided to have a party. I was thinking about doing it the first weekend in November but I guess it got bumped up to this weekend. It will be hard to be at/host a party without yummy snack foods everywhere!
 
Well thats enough for now. I will weigh in in the morning!
 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment