Last year I did a blog with my goals for the year. Here is how I did...
- Lose 77.4 Lbs - Did not do this at all! I lost some and then gained a LOT. I weigh 25 Lbs more today than I did at this time last year :(
- Stress Free Wedding - I did this one! I let things slide and had a good time!
- Save money for a house down payment - this was a rush but we got it done and got our house bought!
- Pay off the RZR - DONE!!
- Go to California - Done!!
- Go on a Cruise - Done!!
So here are my resolutions/plans for 2013!!
- Lose 96.6 Lbs. That would be 2 lbs/week for the whole year. Absolutely doable!!
- Participate in St Johns Memorial Day 2 mile race & beat 2012 time
- Participate in Dodge City Days 5k & beat 2012 time
- Participate in at least one other 5k in 2013
- Pay off Michael's Truck
- Travel to Miami
- Travel to Arizona
- Focus on drinking more water and less soda
- Enjoy life
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Redo the upstairs bathroom
- Weigh less on my 1 Year Anniversary than I did on our Wedding Day
No comments:
Post a Comment