January - Michael and I went to San Diego for a work trip. I was being recognized for being in the Top 10% of Sellers for Winfield Solutions!
I don't have these pics on this computer any more but you can look here to see them!
February - Holly and I took a cruise through the Caribbean with stops in Key West and Cozumel Mexico!
March - Michael and I got Married! March 24th, 2012
July - Did the Dodge City Days 5k with the family again! Go Howell Social Club Running Team!
August - Micheal and I bought our first house! It is a beautiful old Victorian with the original woodwork and some fancy shag carpeting! It came with 10.5 acres of land and an awesome old Barn along with lots of out building and years of over growth that needs to be cleaned up. Oh and about 20 needy cats that tolerate the dogs a little too well!
I also got my new puppy Lanky! She is a mix of Corgi and something else. She is Little Miss Sassy Pants!
November - I paid off our Polaris RZR S!! So we took it to the river to celebrate!
So thats all I can think of that were high lights of 2012. Of course there were a couple fun bachelorette parties at the beginning of the year and I'm sure other things that I am blanking on.
So Cheers to the new year! Happy New Year Everyone!










No comments:
Post a Comment