SO I have been meaning to blog this earlier this week but it has been surprisingly busy around here.
This week was my first weigh in week. I removed 2.4 lbs from my body last week! Go me! I did go over my points on Saturday and Sunday but just dipped into my extra points for the week. I think that 2.4 is a good number. I'm shooting for the same this week!
So far this week I have done just OK with my eating. I indulged too much on Mexican food on Thursday night. This is my weakness. I have conquered eating at Moms. I have meals I can eat there and be reasonable with the points. But mexican food is sooo amazing and I just eat and eat and eat. Grr. Anyway, then we did a fish fry at work yesterday. I overate here too. Then Michael wanted sausage and rice for supper. I made a half batch knowing that I wasnt really even hungry. I ended up eating a small portion and a couple mini-snickers. I went over my points both days. But I still have my daily points plus 30 extras for the week.
I have to keep my eating in check this weekend. Which shouldnt be hard if Michael stays sick. I just need to stay away from snacking and I'll be fine!
Ok so on to a new topic!
The other day I rented the movie the Bachelorette. The previews looked funny and the actresses are all funny and quirky. And I had an evening to myself with no complaining from the men-folk on the choice of movie. I was totally disappointed. Kirsten Dunst, Rebel Wilson, and Isla Fisher all let me down. There were like two good funny parts of the movie. The plot ended up being about three bitter, drug loving, frenemies who were jealous that thier fat friend found love and was getting married while they remained single and bitter and mean. I hated how they treated the bride (the fat friend). So dont rent it unless you want to yell at the tv like I did.
In other news... Its Saturday! And I am out of here!
I'll report back after Tuesday's weigh in!
No comments:
Post a Comment