...

...

April 15, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!

Beth came to see us this weekend! She brought out a cutting torch that Dad sent for Michael to use. She and I went to GB to do a little shopping. It was "no-tax weekend" in Gb at the local stores. We really didnt find anything we needed but it was nice to get out and about.

We also found this porch swing that I think I might need...


Later that evening we cruised over to Macksville to eat at Rustiks. We took Beth's pickup so I ended up in the back seat. I had forgotten my phone and started playing with Michaels. He thought I was being a weirdo becaue I was taking selfies in the back seat! Then I snapped this jewel!

 
And I found this on his phone from the first day he taught me to drive the tractor!
 
 
 
I went over my daily points both Saturday and Sunday this week so I dipped into my 49 extras for the week. The best part is that I tracked everything. Usually when I know I'm over I just quit tracking. But I tracked all weekend!
 
And we got a lot of exercise in Sunday because we cut down and picked up lots of tree limbs. The plan for this evening is to get the yard mowed. I also managed to get a bit of sunburn yesterday too so my tan lines are gonna be funny for a while.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment