...

...

May 14, 2013

Aww May!

Hello There!

My life is getting busier and busier by the day!

May is planting time. That means long hours in the sun helping farmers plant thier corn and soybeans. Usually this really only consists of making sure that the fertlizer is planned and applied, the herbicide is planned and applied, the spacing of the seeds is right, the water is planned and applied, and making everyone happy (except the applicators who are stupidly busy this time of year running all difference directions and getting pissy at me!)

We also decided to plant a garden at home and I somehow ended up in charge of that. Michael really really wanted a garden but apparently really really just wants to eat the food and not do the work. What a pain. He did, however, spend a couple hours weed eating around the entire farm on Sunday. I mowed (the easy job) and then he weed eated while I mulched the garden with rye straw. I was super itchy and so done with yard work by the end of the day. But our house and grounds look fabulous!

So between work and working at home, not a whole lot of time left in the day.

In other news:

I did terrible at WW last week. I gained 2 lbs. I blaim eating like a slob for a week and PMS bloating. I weigh in today and I am terrified it might be bad again. The scale this morning showed a loss again, but evening weigh-ins are the devil. I hate weighing in in the evening.

I started a new 5k training plan. It is on the runkeeper app. It is very different than the other one. It also only has you training every other day. I will give it a shot. The other night I walked/jogged laps around my house until I got to 2 miles. It was a lot of laps. The dogs might have thought I was crazy.

Earlier this month my sister and I did the Color Me Rad in Wichita. It was a fun race. The weather was cold and rainy but I think that helped us walk a lot faster. I would rather be cold than sweating to death. Here are a couple pics. I would do another one of these. I will tell you that you should never go to one of these if you are a hard core runner. They were just getting pissed off the whole time because there are a lot of walkers of all different speeds at this deal.


 
Anyway, Happy Tuesday. Time to go weigh in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment