I went to the gym this morning. I woke up at 4 AM and thought about going back to sleep. I really really enjoyed my warm soft bed. But I decided that since I was awake enough to try and rationalize why to stay in bed, that I should just get up and get my workout in. So I did.
I made it to the gym about 5:30 and no one else was there. The tv's were on and the volume was turned way up on a couple of them. I changed them to CMT and enjoyed the music! I felt a little bad when another guy walked in so I told him he could turn them down if he wanted but he said he enjoyed the noise in the morning. Then another girl walked in and he told her to turn them down if she wanted and she said the same thing. Good thing for nice, country music loving people at the crack of dawn!
Anyway, I was not feeling like a cardio day AT ALL. SO I did the following workout:
|
Dumbbell Workout
15 Minutes Cardio Warm-up
15 Lateral Raises
15 Side Raises
15 Shoulder Press
15 Underhand Row
20 Squats
*Repeat
15 Chest Fly on Bench
15 Tricep on Bench (left side)
15 Tricep onBench (right side)
15 Squats
15 Reverse Lunges
*Repeat
*Do another Round of the First
Set above
10 Pushups
10 Crunches
10 Reverse Crunches
*Repeat
Happy Workout Wednesday to you!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment