SO last Friday, Beth convinced me to drive to Dodge to see Aaron Watson in concert. It didnt really take much convincing since he is awesome!
We went to Dodge and ate supper at Kates. Yum! While we were there my phone notified me that a Tweet had been replied to.
SO awesome! I was excited!
So here are a few pictures from the concert.
Damian Green - AW Fiddle Player - He rocks
Me, Aaron, and Beth
Beth "playing" the fiddle with Damian Green
Aaron photobombing us!
Love his guitar.. and him!
Nice booty! lol
It was a fun night! I got to spend most of the evening catching up with my old friend Luke. We have been friends for at least 15 years now. Crazy how time flies! Dad also came out for a little while. Beth drove us home so that I could get up and go to work the next day. We got home about 3 AM and I was at work at 7:15 AM. Good thing I only had to work until Noon.







No comments:
Post a Comment