...

...

January 2, 2014

2014

Happy New Year!

2013 seemed to FLY by! I don't know what happened to that year! Well, Welcome to 2014. There's no going back now...

Ok so here are a few Goals/Resolutions for 2014:

1. Get life insurance on M & myself. It's just dumb that we haven't done this already.

2. Lose 5-10 lbs per month until I reach 100 lbs lost. This may take more than a year but I am going to start focusing on monthly rather than the huge scary number at the end for now.

3. Be happier and Nicer. This is hard because it is not scientifically measurable.

4. Use my treadmill at least 15 days/month for the whole year. I will be marking my progress with stickers on a calendar!

5. Redo my upstairs bathroom.

6. Pay off the tractor and get credit cards under control.

7. Save, Save, Save. Then save some more.

8. Recycle cans.

9. Write down and Accomplish Monthly Goals.

10. Track food on MyFitnessPal.


Ok so that is a huge list. Some things can be done right away, others will take some time and effort.

Wishing you a wonderful, happy new year.

Be sure to hug your friends and family because you never know when they will be gone.

Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment