I am so excited! Christmas is almost here!
We have actually already celebrated Christmas with my family earlier in December. We combined it with Dad's 60th Birthday so we could have everyone home to celebrate together!
We will celebrate this weekend with the Hubby's immediate family! Matthew and Erin will be at her parents on Christmas Eve and Day so we have to meet up early. We are going to have a little party after Chloe's first Childrens' Church Program!
We will celebrate with the Hubby's extended family on Christmas Eve! His Aunt gave us all shirts to wear at Thanksgiving. They are hilarious. They all have quotes from Christmas Vacation. If I knew how to insert GIF's I would show you what mine says. But I'm not that good at blogging!
So.. I have once again not met my weight loss goals. I have honestly not even tried. I have been a major slacker in logging food, watching portions, working out, getting off the couch... and anything else that might actually benefit my health. I have been really terrible. I blame the cold weather, other people, the time change... all sorts of problems other than the fact that I am just lazy.
I really really really need to get this weight off so that baby making can actually be a reality some day! I am just not healthy. Yes this is exactly what the doctor told me at my last appointment. And yes I did get mad at her for saying it. But its the truth. The truth hurts.
Time to make a change. I need to scan the picture that Aunt Kay took at Dads party. I stole it from the photo album she gave him and took it home to hang up as motivation.. but right now I cant remember where it went. LOL. Anyway, it was REALLY bad. I look pregnant.. but I'm not.
So... How am I going to do this?
First = I adjusted my macros today. I am going to take some advice from SkinnyMeg and focus on protein and calories at first and then worry about carbs and fat.
Second = goal setting and reward setting. More on that later.
Third = Get off my ass and do it.
Please keep me accountable. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment