...

...

October 13, 2014

259...

two hundred fifty nine pounds

Yuck.

There is no reason I should weigh 259 lbs. I WILL NOT REACH 260!!!

I am very frustrated with myself right now. 

I admit, my eating has been pretty horrible. I let myself get off track and started just eating whatever sounded good. I have been eating chocolate, drinking pop, eating ice cream on a regular basis, and not watching my calories AT ALL. I have been carbohydrate loading for several weeks. I have been eating crazy large portions or going back for second helpings. 

So I know what I am doing wrong. Now I just have to fix it. 

It's so hard. But it has to happen.

I have a doctors appointment on Oct 28th. That gives me two weeks. My goal is to have 5 lbs off in those two weeks. 

I joined this diet bet as my 1st step. I am thinking about doubling down and doing another one as added incentive to lose.

My 2nd step is to plan meals for the whole week and log them in myfitnesspal to make sure I stay under my calories.

My 3rd step is to remove all the junk from my house and my office. Beth and I have a habit of buying cookies and candy and pop. I am going to remove it from the house (or if Beth wants it, she can put it in her room). 

So have a couple of goals in mind:
Thanksgiving - 15 lbs down
Christmas - 25 lbs down
Summit Trip (January) - 35 lbs down
3rd Wedding Anniversary (March) - under 200 Lbs. 

I am making this my BEFORE picture. This was taken before Holly's wedding and I am even wearing some helpful undergarments in this picture. 

October 4th - Thrasher Wedding


Ok, I am going to go make my menu for the week. I am going to try and report in here more often from now on to keep me accountable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment