This has got to be the worst weight loss blog ever. Mostly its more like a weigh gain or weight maintenance blog that occasionally gets written on but hardly ever looked at. Yay :)
SO here we go again. For the last time. I know, I know, I have said that before! But I'm for real this time.
My 2015 Goals:
1. REMOVE 105 Lbs from my body. F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!
2. Get life insurance for me and the hubs
3. Get a real life, limiting social media.
4. Get healthy and then get busy getting pregnant!
So how am I going to do this? Well lets going in reverse order since they start out with shorter plans:
4. Get busy getting busy, but only practicing until I get a little healthier. Since I know a family member reads this.. I wont go into any more detail other than I would like to change it up a little now and then :)
3. Limit my/our time on social media and phone games when I am with my hubby. I feel like we spend a lot of time together that is spent watching tv, checking facebook, twittering, playing Farm Heros and Candy Crush and with him shopping on Ebay and Nexttech for things we have no money to buy. I plan to disconnect from my phone whenever he is around. I hope that it will inspire him to do the same, and if it doesn't I'll just hide his phone :) I kid.. kinda
2. Drive to the insurance company, fill out the paperwork, get the physical (if necessary), pay the bill. Not that hard, and yet still hasn't happened. Michael's life insurance will be extremely expensive due to his diabetes and chewing. So far, this is what has kept me from going through with buying it.
1. Part 1. Stay within my calories for January, then start to look at my macros in February, focus on portions in March. I will change this plan as many times as necessary until I figure out what works for me. Something has to work. I
Current Weight: 260.8 lbs OMG!!!!
Pants: Maurices size 20
Shirts: XL-2XL
Goal Weight: 155 lbs
Part 2 of my plan: Set small goals and rewards.
Mini Goals:
Lose 10 lbs (250.8) - Weight bar from WalMart - Goal Date: February 1st.
Lose 20 lbs (240.8) - Weight bench from WalMart - Goal Date: March 1st.
Lose 30 lbs (230.8)- Downton Abbey Season 5 + Weights for bar - Goal Date: April 1st.
Lose 40 lbs -(220.8) $100 Maurices Shopping Trip - Goal Date: May 1st.
Lose 50 lbs - (210.8) TBD - Goal Date: June 1st.
I am also doing the Skinny Meg challenge on Facebook. I have set a goal of 30 miles in January and NO PEPSI! I will drink water, juice, beer (kidding), tea, anything except Pop!
I also ordered my very first Erin Condren Planner! I am super excited to get it and starting planning my days, weeks, and months better. I also plan to use it for meal planning and budgeting. I know this seems lofty but I love organization and lists and this should help me get my shit straight!
Ok so just one more thing. I am also going to try and get my online spending under control. This means NO MORE ZULILY! I have a couple things that I ordered in December that are still not shipped. Once they are here I will delete my account! I just waste so much money on stuff that I never needed in the first place.
This post is really long. Sorry not sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment