The weather has been wonderful the last few days! Which can only mean one thing for a farm girl like me...outside time!
I spent the weekend working in the yard. I started a bit of a landscaping project by my front porch. I am tired of weeds and grass growing wear I can't mow, so I am going to fill a couple areas with river rock and keep them sprayed with herbicides. Then I started clearing the weeds from the cracks in my back patio that have taken over. I found that there are several rows of patio stones that I didn't even know were there because they were overgrown!
Then I spent the last two days out in the field checking wheat and taking soil samples. I hate to soil sample. If someone tells you they enjoy taking soil samples, they are either a.) Lying or b.) completely insane. I love being outdoors and I love riding around on my four-wheeler but I DO NOT love pulling soil samples. However, I do believe I am blessed to be in an area where the soil is composed mostly of sand. It is WAY easier to sample than loam or clay. Time flies by when you are out on the four-wheeler or in the field.
Sorry about my plans for the week going downhill so quickly.
Mealplan Monday -
I did do a little meal prepping this weekend. Unfortunately I forgot them in my fridge Monday and Tuesday. So I improvised with whatever I had in my pickup to eat on Monday and lunch out on Tuesday. Today we were in a meeting through lunch so I grabbed a quick meal on my way through town early afternoon (and blew my calorie count for the day). I have my lunches here for tomorrow and Friday.
Evening meals have been scattered too. I was home alone Monday so I ate leftovers, Tuesday was Coop Ladies Night so we ate out, and tonight I will probably eat something simple or some of my prepped chicken from this weekend. Tomorrow night is a delayed Christmas party out on the town, and Friday will probably be Michael and I's Valentines Date since I am supposed to babysit on Saturday!
Ag Talk Tuesday -
No time to prepare on a major issue this week. Sorry.
Weight Loss Wednesday -
I have been doing the Advocare 10 day Cleanse since Feb 4th. I have been failing miserably. Seriously, what kind of person cant control their food intake for 10 days. Me. :( SO upsetting and waste of money. I am thinking I will power through the last 3 days with intensity and see if I get any results. I am really mad at myself. I have zero willpower. ugh. Someone please kick my ass. Thanks.
My workouts this week have been manual labor: shoveling, lifting and moving concrete stones, raking, etc. Also pulling soil samples takes a lot of back and arm strength so I have been working those muscles.
That's all I have time for now. Sorry :) See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment