...

...

February 16, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday!

Here is my meal plan for the week:

I put approximate calories in parenthesis.

Monday -
     Breakfast - Whey Protein Strawberry, Orange Stauffers Animal Crackers (170, 240)
     Lunch - Chemical Company Meeting - eat out (809)
     Snack - Greek Yogurt Spark (45)
     Supper - Baked Chicken, Carrots (240, 37)
     Snack - Dove Hearts (58, 58)
Total Cals: 1657

Tuesday -
     Breakfast - Protein shake, Orange (170, 70)
     Lunch - Customer Meeting - Fried Chicken (750)
     Snack - Greek Yogurt (100)
     Supper - Chef Salad (378)
     Snack - Bell Peppers, one Dove Heart (10, 58)
Total Cals: 1536

Wednesday -
     Breakfast - Protein Shake, Egg Muffin (170, 150)
     Lunch - Crock pot chicken, Orange (155, 69)
     Snack - Beef Jerky (160)
     Supper - Chicken Tortilla Soup (250,50,100)
     Snack - Celery w/cream cheese (10, 80)
Total Cals: 1194

Thursday -
     Breakfast - Protein Shake, Egg Muffin (170, 150)
     Lunch - Crock Pot Chicken, Orange (155, 69)
     Snack - Pumpkin Seeds, Dove Hearts (190, 58)
     Supper - Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup (250, 50, 100)
     Snack - Dove Hearts (58)
Total Cals: 1250

Friday -
     Breakfast - Protein shake, Egg Muffin (170, 150)
     Lunch - Leftovers (250, 50, 100)
     Snack- Orange, Almonds (69, 190)
     Supper - Steaks, Grilled Veggies (450, 150)
     Snack - Budlight (just one) :) (105)
Total Cals: 1684

Saturday -
     Brunch - Ham and Veggie Omelettes

I will most likely add Pink Lemonade Spark (45 Cals) as a mid morning snack on most days.

My daily calorie needs are currently set at 1650 on MyFitnessPal, so if I feel like I am starving or need another snack, I will add in another orange or cheese slices or something. I need to have some healthy snacks within reach each day so I dont reach for more chocolate. But I am not going to deprive myself either, that is why most days have a chocolate heart or two worked in :)

I think everything on my meal plan looks delicious and easy! Yay

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment