...

...

April 21, 2009

Thoughts of the day..4/21/09

Mowing the Yard with a self propelled push mower for 2.5 hours: 1400 calories.
Calories eaten on 4/20/09: ~1986~ Yay! I stayed under 2000! Lets see if I can keep it up!

Not recommended to do the whole (well almost whole - another 30 minutes would have been done) yard in one evening. Next time, the roommate can help.

But it was a bad ass workout. My legs are feeling it today for sure. Oh and my butt muscles and abs and arms and basically my whole body hates me today! Luckily the thing that doesnt hurt is my back, which makes me feel good knowing that its pretty strong (or it didnt get much action). Its amaxing how much work it is to turn that darn thing around and walk back and forth!

Trooper decided to "help" too! Every time I threw a branch or a ball out of the path, he would retrieve it! Which I suppose is good because that is what I taught him to do! He had a ball running around the yard and lunging into the water that is standing in the ditch! He did finally wear himself out and spent some time laying in the taller grass watching me do my work!

Might go biking tonight. I will see how Sherri feels about it! My legs are screaming "dont do it!!" but my brain is still on a high from all the exercise and the beautiful day and says "Yes Yes do it"!

Maybe the weather will increase my motivation. My other motivation is the plans that are in motion to spend at least one weekend at the lake with a bunch of friends this summer! Which means shorts or swimsuits so I need some better looking legs and less of a belly would be nice as well!

I decided today that this summer I will lay out in my yard and try to get some sun to my legs. I finally am back in the country, and there is a big open sunny area in the middle of the grass. Now if I can only get my dog to stay away I will be fine!

Well thats enough thoughts for the day I suppose.

Oh and I'm still wanting a hair cut! Still debating! Goin to get Sherri's opinion this evening!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment