Well here I am! Off to a decent start on my weight loss journey. Off to a decent start on a healthier way of living!
For 10 days I have been watching my calories like a hawk. I have been keeping track on here and in a handwritten food journal also. My goal for daily calories is set at 2000/day. My 10 day average was 2030. Not too shabby. I would like to have seen more days below 2000 but I'm not going to complain!
I have found that the key to keeping my daily calories at a lower level is to bring my lunch and not go eat fast food or at the local diner. However, I dont think that my current plan will work all that well. I dont think that eating half of my daily calories after 5:00 is the way to do things, but that has been how it has been working out these last few days.
So my goal for the next 10 days is to average UNDER 2000/day. I am also going to try and balance out my calories throughout the day. Here is my goal: 400 cal for breakfast, 150 mid morning snack, 500 at lunch, 200 snack (pre-workout), 700 for dinner. That is not an outrageous change from where I am now, but should get me a little more balanced throughout the day. This doesnt put me much below 2000 but I dont want to drop my daily intake too quickly or I will risk gaining it all back.
My other goal is to keep my weekend calories at 2000/day as well. I have a bad habit of drinking a beer or two and going out to eat with Michael on the weekends. I have to learn to plan for these events and balance my calories accordingly. I WILL NOT let the weekend ruin my plans of getting healthy!
I ordered my GoWear Fit this week and it should come in the next week or two. I believe it will also help my get my intake/output calories in perspective and in control!
Thats all for now! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment