
Simulated weight - 157 Real Weight - 225?
I was reading some forums the other day on caloriecount.com and one person said... "I think some people are afraid to lose weight more than anything else."
This made me think. I am not afraid to lose weight but I do wonder if I have sabotaged my attempts to lose weight with similiar type of thinking. I am not afraid, but I have never accepted what it would REALLY be like to be 75 pounds less than I am now. Or what it would feel like to look in the mirror and see a smaller person with a flatter stomach and smaller thighs. I wonder, if I made myself REAALY visualize and see what it would be like, if I would be more likely to put down the unhealthy stuff and pick up the healthy stuff. I have always thought things like.. hmm it would be fun to look like her, or it would be cool to not have fat legs... but never really really told myself that I CAN look like that and that I SHOULD!
Here we go. I put my image into www.weightmirror.com and came out with the picture above. I'm pretty sure they just shrink everything in.. but it works. It would only let me "lose" 68# in the picture. But thats pretty close to what I thought I needed to lose. I really could lose about 90 to be in the "normal" BMI range but I havent convinced myself of that number yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment