...

...

February 10, 2010

water...and the bathroom...


So I have been doing much better about drinking a lot of water during the day. The problem... I spend a lot a time in the bathroom! The reward though highly outweighs the bathroom issue! I have been able to keep my snacking in check by keeping myself "full" of water! Yay me!


I think the visual is working. Last night I reached for a candy bar and thought to myself.. are you sure you really want that or do you wanna look like your "after" picture?! I decided that if I still really wanted chocolate after supper, I would have 1/3 or 1/2 and call it good. I was starving for supper and downed my first helping. However, I told myself to wait and see if I was hungry in 10 minutes before going back for seconds. It worked! I was not hungry! Then I satisfied my sweet tooth with a handfull of Nilla Wafers (140 cals).

I have not been working out this week. I did do some lunges and squats during commercial breaks for Biggest Loser (mostly cause the hot guy on the screen told me to). I probably wont make to tonight and will probably stay after work and do my taxes tomorrow night, so yeah.. working out is not looking too promising.


I set a new goal for myself yesterday:

Goal - 7 consecutive days of 1750 cals or less
Reward - another cute tank from Target. I got one the other day and its supposed to help "smooth" your stomach! It works pretty well and is really comfy! AND it doesnt do the unwanted "roll" up. I like to wear it around the house with shorts, it makes me feel good about what I look like!


So far this week I am doing good on calories. Monday - 1560, Tuesday - 1350, Today - 670 so far. Should end up around 1450 if I avoid unwanted snacking!


Going shopping tonight for more "healthy" foods. I was doing good when I had yogurt in the fridge and an orange on my desk, but im out of food. Time to stock up!
OH and the photo above is from MyVirtualModel (www.mvm.com) and I put in my current weight and saved the pic and my "after" weight and saved the pic and put them together. Cool right!
Anyways, Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment