...

...

November 21, 2010

Catching Up.. got behind

Friday Food:

Bread - 180
Salad - 615
Reeces - 170
Chips and Salsa - 300
Cheese Dip - 300
Puppy Chow - 400
3/4 Quesadilla Fajita - 600
Rice - 100
Beers - 345
Chips - 150

Total: 3160


Saturday Food:
Chips - 200
Puppy Chow - 500
Brat and Shell - 400
Bread -
Dip
Pork -
Potatos -
Corn Bread -
Mixed Drinks -
7 Layer Dip
Chips
Beans

Total: ??? 3500


Sunday Food (so far)
Eggs - 120
Biscuits - 400
Chips - 300
Salsa/cheese - 500

I really suck. This weekend totally blew all the hard work I did during the week. :( I HATE THIS CRAP.

Today I went for a long walk/jog with my dog. So far today I have already burned 1750 calories and gotten 40 minutes of vigorous activity in and over 8000 steps. At least it makes me feel a little better about the rest of the weekend.

HOWEVER - I am still pretty much going to have to start this month from scratch starting next week again. Then there is thanksgiving, and a weekend at home coming up. December is looking like a new start. :( Wish me luck for keeping control on Thanksgiving and hopefully coming out even this month and NOT with a surplus.

No comments:

Post a Comment