...

...

November 18, 2010

Day 8

Munchin on carrots today. Its makes me feel healthier already!

Yesterday Foods:
Breakfast:
Corn Chex - 180

Lunch:
Bread - 180
Hush Puppies - 300
Macaroni Salad - 300
Potato Salad - 150
Fish - 220
Chips - 150
Beans - 80
Tartar sauce - 40

Supper:
Meatballs - 820
Juice - 30

Total In: 2450 (WHOA)
Total Burn: 2466 (thank goodness for gym time)
Deficit: 16 cals

Total Steps: 8647

So I was feeling really bad about having a very sedetary day at work and eating a HUGE lunch, so I went to the gym right after work. I got there and realized I had no short socks, so I looked like a dork in my tall socks with capri workout pants. ANYWAY, I jumped on an eliptical and convinced myself to stay on it for 45 minutes. I managed to get a good workout, met and exceded my daily step goal (7500) and got my activity minutes in too!

After the gym, I ran to the store and grabbed stuff for supper and some apples and carrots for snacking at work. I got home and M decided he wanted meatballs (one of those times I wished I had internet at home to check the calorie count) so he made them. I was starving from my workout by the time they were ready (2 hours later) so I ate 4 of them at 205 cals each. Ouch. Either way, had basically a maintenance day, which is WAY better than a surplus day.

I am doing good today, except for the fact that it has been another sedentary day of spreadsheet building. I had cereal (180), apple for snack (80), meatballs (615), and now carrots for snack (105). That should be plenty to get me through another good workout later and until supper (leftover meatballs I'm guessing).

By the way, I'm listening to Dave Ramsey. He is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment