So the weekend did not go at all as planned. It included LOTS of alcohol and NO exercise (besides those calories burned while shaking it on the dance floor!). Oh well. Theres always today to start again. Now if only there werent yummy chocolate kisses on my desk... I've only had like 8 all day. Terrible.. I know.. so sue me. I'm not even going to add up the points for the weekend I am just going to start new. I have tracked everything today.
M showed his hatred of weddings in everything we did. He whined the whole day before the wedding and whined about how long it would be (it was like 30 minutes.. boo hoo) and then he really whined when I made him do the Grand March (even though he seemed to enjoy it in the moment). Hes just whiny. But I suppose he drank enough to survive with little damage. If not I drank plenty for him.
Sunday was Dad's family Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas. We got out annual quilts from Grandma. Mine was apparently made for the baby I might have some day. But the old lady is getting old and harder for her to make quilts. Somehow my brother managed to get TWO very large, very heavy and warm blankets. Suck up. He goes over there and plays cards with the grandparents every once in a while. If I were to live closer I would join them because i would like to learn how to play pitch and some other card games. Anyway, its just a quilt and its still special because it was made from the heart.
So I am back on track now. Thats the plan anyway. I have tracked today and will workout tonight and weigh myself to start my weight log.
The plan for tonights workout is the Couch to 5k - Week 1 (again). I dont have Zumba this week so I will have to work out on my own. Then I can go home and eat leftovers for supper and not have to cook. I do need to go to the store and buy stuff for cheese dip for work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment