I have totally fallen off the wagon since our wedding at the end of March! So I have had over a whole month of slacking and its time to get back to reality!
I started riding my bike in the past couple weeks. The first time I rode it I could hardly get around the block! I really thought about just going back to walking all the time because I felt guilty about leaving Trooper at home while I was out getting exercise. It didnt help that he barked at me as I left and when I returned. But I kept on trying and now I am up to 3 miles! My plan is to just keep adding to my route! I started going around the block. Then I went around 2 blocks and so on. I can track how far my route is by mapping it on www.mapmyrun.com.
My eating is still a little out of control. But my goal is to add fruit in daily as a starting point. I need to switch my chocolate craving for fruit craving! This afternoon I plan on removing all the chocolate from my kitchen. I was stupid and bought some of the Mini Robin's Eggs because they were on sale. I keep caving to thier calling so it is time to remove them from my life (and not by eating them!). I am back to rarely drinking pop, which is a good feeling. I really dont even like it anymore! I tried drinking a Pepsi the other day and it was way too sweet and made me feel kind of sick.
If I can get the weekend off, I am going to see if one of my farmer's wife wants to walk the St John Memorial Day 5k with me! I am scheduled to have that weekend off if nothing changes! I need to go talk to her soon to see if shes interested. I had a friend that offered to run/jog it with me but I am so not there yet!
Tomorrow I am going to Dodge to meet with Holly and have some lunch and then go walk on the walking trail they built in the north part of town. Its fun to make lunch AND exercise dates rather than the old typical social eating only dates. We also might see a movie. I am thinking one of the following: The Lucky One, The Five Year Engagement, or The Hunger Games. I havent read the book to the Hunger Games but sometimes a person just needs to see the movie and not worry about the book.
By the way, Michael and I have survivied our first month of marriage! Congrats to us! We are more than halfway through our Kardashian marriage period! I really dont pay attention to those shows, but who could miss it with it being all over the place! So here are a few wedding pics to make you happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment